Vertical Booking CRS: The revolution of Version 3.0
Superior flexibility thanks to superior technology.
A range of products to cater to all needs, from the top-end fully integrated system to simplified and more affordable versions.
Vertical Booking is a CRS (Central Reservation System) for Hotels and Chains: a platform to manage reservations on all channels, with special marketing tools to optimise revenue.
The CRS includes the following modules:
- a Booking Engine with the most attractive and innovative graphics on the market, with brand new tools for maximising direct conversion.
- an advanced Quotation Request Management System, with CRM functionalities.
- a CRO (Central Reservation Office) to manage telephone and walk-in requests.
- a highly reliable integrated Synchro Channel Manager, with more than 200 direct interfaces with OTAs, Wholesalers and Metasearch engines.
- direct Connectivity to the GDSs using OK code with specific Consortia and Preferred Partnership programs, GDS marketing and consultancy.
- a set of Marketing Tools, like a rate Checker and an integrated system for finding guest reviews, to further increase revenue and conversion.
The back office is easy to use, complete and provides intuitive and detailed graphic reports to help control and manage the system.
- Everything you need to manage sales through the website, OTAs, Wholesalers and Tour Operators, the GDSs, and from all other sources (quotation requests by phone, walk-in, etc.)...
- All the tools you need to increase the revenue of your hotel...
… on a single extranet
The most complete and user-friendly system on the market!
You can buy each module separately, for example
PARTNERS (PMS, BE, CMS)
An international application
- Translated into 29 languages
- Can be used in any time zone
- Users in more than 80 countries
- Works with all world currencies
- Vertical Booking is a member of HTNG
- Supports all major credit cards and the main Banking Gateways
- Vertical Booking is compliant with PCI DSS
Synchro Channel Manager
The fastest and most secure Channel Manager on the international market ensuring “real time” synchronisation.
Vertical Booking Channel Manager is also a “Preferred IT Provider ” of Booking.com, “Preferred IT Partner” of HRS and “EQC Preferred Vendor” for Expedia’s Quickconnect interface, assuring the Hotel gets the best connection and is always updated with the new features proposed by the Channels.
It allows the updating of channels with prices per room and per person and updates all types of booking rules used by the individual channels.
More than 200 interfaces, all XML-based and certified.
Booking Engine 3.0
Elegant “responsive” booking interfaces designed to maximise conversion and available in four versions to meet the needs of any kind of property, from the city centre business hotel in New York, to the Luxury Resort at the seaside, not forgetting budget hotels and serviced apartments.
What’s more, the graphics adapt perfectly to the property’s own website and the booking page can be on the same website URL.
The system offers outstanding conversion rates due to its exceptional performance. The user gets an immediate response every time, which is easy to understand and complete. Even when there’s no availability, the system proposes bookable dates showing the prices and any minimum stay applicable. Never a negative answer, the system always offers a solution!
Innovative upselling tools further increase revenue and optimise conversion.
With Vertical Booking you can manage the main metasearch engines.
Vertical Booking is a "TripConnect Premium Partner” for TripAdvisor, "HPA Integration Partner" for Google and "Direct Booking Interface Provider" for Trivago.
Everything is managed from a single control panel, which optimises conversion and return investment.
Vertical Booking offers integrated and direct connectivity with the GDSs (Amadeus, Sabre, Galileo, Worldspan) with OK code which allows for integral distribution on all channels with a single system.
Moreover, it offers sales consultancy, marketing programs and preferred agreements with the leading consortia.
Outstanding technical assistance
Technical support is another strong suit of Vertical Booking. Our support team will be a constant point of reference throughout the initial setup and training stage and during use, offering valuable advice on how to increase revenue once you’re up and running. Not just a ticketing system… give us a call and speak to a specialist instantly.
Support is currently available in the following languages:
Vertical DMS: for Destinations and Tour Operators.
A new booking solution for destinations, including national tourist boards, cities and touristic areas.
With the Vertical Booking DMS, users can book not just stays, but also services such as transportation, trips, visits to museums, tourist cards, ski passes, etc.
Available in “white label”.
Why choose Vertical Booking?
Because we work with passion, and this passion drives us to offer you the best.
You’ll see it and sense it from the very first time you contact us, when you use the products and every time you speak with our team. We listen to you. We do everything we can to offer the solution you want. It’s our pleasure and a chance for us to move forward! This is why Vertical Booking is the most complete and most flexible solution on the market. It has incorporated the requests, suggestions and critique of more than 3000 consultants: our customer hoteliers, our partners and our distributors.
Our highly competitive prices also reflect our devotion to the customers and the product. We want to share our growth and success with our customers.
An easy-to-use Dashboard, with a range of real-time graphs for all kinds of data, including reservations by area: web, CRS, IDS and GDS. Hoteliers can compare data with previous months or years to measure their performance.
Hoteliers can see their latest reviews and trends in their reputation and monitor the reputations of their competitors.