Booking engine for destinations
- Management of static (photos and descriptions) and dynamic data (prices, availability and booking rules) of the hotel through identifying access of each property.
- Integration with the main Channel Managers on the market.
- Simplified management of quotations.
- Ability to set up “Supervisor” users who can monitor the data entered by hotels and service providers.
- Creation of search and result filters that can be applied by the user (filters by location, characteristics of the property, price, or customized in general).
- Traceability of the booking flow through Google Analytics and detailed reporting with data that can be extrapolated.
CRO for destinations
- Fully integrated into the DMS.
- Simplified management of bookings that are received by phone/email and ability to create and send quotations.
- Ability to generate multiple quotations.
- The staff can have 3 different access levels: operator, supervisor, manager.
- Ability to create customized email templates.
Services and Packages module
- Ability to sell the services with these combinations: choice of overnight stay + dynamic service, choice of service + overnight stay, sale of the service only.
- Various types of services that can be configured with maximum flexibility: museums, exhibitions and fairs, excursions, cards and transfers.
- Management of services through identification access for external service providers.
- Management and sale of static or dynamic packages.
- Entry and management of every single convention or event.
- Management of the room quota and relative prices.
- Monitoring of hotel subscriptions and reports on bookings.
Travel Agencies module
- Ability to enter the personal data of the agencies.
- Agency-wide commission management.
- User level access credentials management.